< Back to Job Search
Title: Sr. Java API Developer
Salary Conversion: 143k max
Location: Denver, Colorado 80202
High-level job responsibilities:
- Design and develop API specifications using OpenAPI Specifications/YAML that are scalable and provide greater security on data.
- Create build and deployment pipelines for APIs using appropriate tools to implement
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Support end-end management of the APIs over its entire lifecycle
Day-to-day job responsibilities
- Work with various application teams to understand their business needs and requirements for the API implementation
- Ensure API documentation is created and remains up to date
- Ensure code and design quality with appropriate logging, monitoring, tracing, and security standards in place
- Help troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the API platform, API accessibility and API deployments
- Perform root cause analysis for Production issues and come up with solutions that will prevent them from happening in the future
- Participate and contribute in grooming technical user stories impacting integration
- Excellent analytical, oral, written communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies – Kanban or SCRUM
- Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node.js) on Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
- 4+ years of experience in development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Webservices, Spring, Spring Boot)
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration or Node.js based Microservices
- Demonstrated knowledge of test-driven development practices and experience with any of the version control tools such as GitLab, and Continuous Integrations with various CI/CD tools
- Experience with Swagger/Swagger Hub
- Experience with API Gateway & Management, e.g. Apigee
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS cloud products
< Back to Job Search