Role: Apigee Core Tester
Duration: 6 -12 months Contract-to-Hire
Hourly Rate : up to $45-$55
Salary: up to $70,000 – $80,000 (negotiable)
Start Date: Immediate
We are in search of an Apigee Core Tester. The Testing and Quality Assurance (TQA) team’s mission is to deliver software that meets business needs and allows for a positive customer experience. The Software Test Engineer, as part of the software development family, is a key contributor in the development of automated test solutions to support the overall software delivery team in a fast-paced IT environment.They will ensure software meets the business requirements by designing and executing test scenarios that exercise all required test conditions.
- 2 – 5 years testing experience (prefer Agipgee)
- Working knowledge of APIs and how to test them
- Proxy and reverse proxy understanding
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Gitlab knowledge
- Exposure to Jenkins and CI/CD integration
- Basic shell scripting know-how
- Exposure to ReadyApi, Soup UI or Postman
- Analyze Business and Functional Requirements, Features, User Stories for creating test cases.
- Create manual and automation test scripts for services and database validation.
- Create automation scripts to integrate into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Execute manual and automation test scripts.
- Maintain manual and automation test scripts for regression testing.
- Log and track problems (bugs).
- Assist developers with debugging prod incidents.
- Perform data validation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with globally distributed teams.
- Other duties as required.