Job Title: Backend Engineer
Positions: 4; 2 CTH and 2 one-year contracts
- Someone with 10-12+ years of experience will 140k round
- Between 6-9 years, it will be 120 K
- Between 4-5 years, it will be 110 k
- Below that 80-100 k
Location: Denver, CO
- Experience working with MERN stacks. In particular, nodeJS.
- Strong systems thinking with a focus on high reliability and scalability
- Good disciplines on test-driven development
- Experience in Agile / Scrum Methodology
- Large-scale production experience or comfort with microservices (Docker, or other container deployment architecture).
- Large-scale production experience or comfort with serverless-based architectures (e.g. OpenFaas, AWS Lambda, Serverless, etc.)
- Understanding, designing, and architecting modern, scalable, fault tolerant services and frameworks.
- Hard skills: SpringBoot, MongoDB
- HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP/2, Web3
- APIs: REST
- Docker, etc. (kubectl, k8s, docker-compose, etc.)
< Back to Job Search