< Back to Job Search
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Title: Business Analyst
Our client in the Philadelphia suburbs (Blue Bell) is searching for a business analyst with experience working with software product roadmaps for our various mobile applications and platforms. In this role, the candidate will work with the business and engineering teams to spec new products and features, work with engineering and vendors (if applicable). Candidate must have experience in requirements gathering, specification development, UX, and agile project management. Experience in IoT a big win!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with designers, engineers and quality assurance to bring new products to a release ready state.
• Develop user stories for new features and products based on Product Requirements supplied by a Product Manager.
• Assist Product Managers to organize backlog work for multiple software delivery team(s) including in-sprint defects
• Work alongside Product Manager(s) during backlog refinement sessions with the software delivery teams
• Assist Product Managers to develop high-level content for training, marketing, and sales to support the launch of products
• Analyze best practices in the Product Management vertical to create synergy across departments.
• Participate in cross-functional team communications to best support past, current and future products
• Attend and participate in meetings that will impact a given project or feature that is currently or soon to be in queue.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Ability to define product requirements
• Exemplary oral and written skills
• Familiarity with agile methodology and Scrum
• Ability to assist with multi-disciplined teams to get product(s) developed and release ready
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools
• Bachelors degree required
• 1+ years of relevant experience Please provide a link to your portfolio with your application.< Back to Job Search