Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Location: Littleton, CO
- Collaboration between IT and Business Partners to ensure requests are prioritized, communicated and transparent from intake to delivery.
- Provide/facilitate road mapping to support overall business strategies for various business units.
- Manage SDLC intake and prioritization of assigned Projects/Programs, including business case justification and working with internal customers to obtain and capture detailed features
- Work closely with program managers and IT delivery teams for feature/project delivery.
- Interface and partner with Business Sponsors as needed (discovery, design review and approvals, implementation and communication).
- Recommends the final course of action among several alternatives for enhancements to operational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Maintains and applies broad knowledge of practices and procedures in area of expertise. Keeps abreast of technological innovations in the information technology industry.
- Will provide more forward-thinking on product introduction/development and business processes.
- Creates and establishes performance metrics to determine acceptable levels of qualify for various business functions and units.
- Meets with outside vendors to determine the viability of products being considered to improve all area of operational efficiency.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- BA/BS in a business or a technical discipline (information systems, engineering, computer science, finance, accounting) and 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships; possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Portfolio Management, Enterprise Prioritization and Delivery Planning
- Project experience utilizing Agile project methodologies for technical or software development
- Experience interfacing and communicating with Executives in relation to Information Technology projects
- Experience analyzing and solving complex business problems
- Understanding of IT portfolio management and evaluating project criteria on ROI, strategic alignment, cost savings and suitability
- Desire to learn and continue to develop professional talents and skills that will enhance the relationships with our partners