Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Englewood, CO
Type: Contract to Hire
virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world,
it’s a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social,
economic, and transformative needs of the changing world. Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9
million customers as the newest part of the company brand, we’re setting our sights on competing in
the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation’s fourth facilities-based mobile
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking
for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our
team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our mission is to onboard teams into the cloud in a quick and secure manner. We will be creating highly available, fault-tolerant, and scalable environments. The Cloud Engineering team is focused on building and supporting environments in AWS. Infrastructure as Code is a must. Automation is key.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing accounts and services in AWS using Control Tower and Service Catalog.
- Creating fault tolerant and scalable solutions
- Writing infrastructure as code using Terrafrom and/or CloudFormation
- Supporting cloud-native applications
Skills and Experience
A successful Cloud Engineer will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a cloud support role or equivalent
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments in the organization
- A constant learner-mindset with the drive to creatively think outside the box and innovate
You will stand out if you have:
- Experienced with the core AWS services
- Able to code Terraform and CloudFormation scripts/modules.
- Background in Linux/Unix administration
- Exposure to large-scale systems support and design
< Back to Job Search