Contract Lifecycle Management Software Engineer
Location: Riverfront Location, Littleton, CO – 100% on site
Visa Status: Any
Length: 90-day CTH
We are building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We’re driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – and we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here.
The CLM SW Engineer is responsible for analyzing requirements and configuring the system, which is a critical piece of the Marketplace Ecosystem. The role includes configuring changes within the system including creating templates, working with the obligation management solution (artificial intelligence) and workflow processes. Collaborating with team members on the best solutions for our business users.
Responsibilities will vary, but ultimately include:
- Provides application and process subject matter expertise for business partners and other IT technical resources
- Executes configuration with the CLM application
- Designs and implements changes to the CLM based on Business and Technical Requirements
- Create targeted documentation for architecture teams and executives, including design and interface considerations, and demonstrations
- Performs analysis to identify/verify production application issues, provides solutions and coordinates auditing to validate process success on large and complex configuration projects
- Clarify partner enhancement requests and review/product specifications for change
- Work within Agile Teams to ensure they understand specifications
- Execute Testing with the QA Team to ensure deliverables meet the design specification
- Participates in final launch plans and warranty support
- Work with Business Engineer to address business/system issues as needed
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments.
- 1+ years System Engineer experience in Contract Lifecycle management solutions
- 2+ years as a Systems Engineer in software development
- 2+ years working within the agile delivery methodology
- 2+ years in system configuration and/or IT Operations
- Strong software analytical skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitator
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to summarize large amounts of information into crisp recommendations and present recommendations to a variety of audiences
- Experience with agile tools, i.e. Rally, Jira