< Back to Job Search
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Title: Cyber Security Technical Writer
- Strong background and experience in cyber governance, risk and compliance, including relevant experience in authoring information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Subject matter expert in cyber and information security practices, policies, standards and procedures, including SOC 2, NIST SP 800-53, NIST CSF and CERT-RMM.
- Strong background in cyber security operations, risks and controls identification, and assessment.
- Must have excellent research and technical writing skills, with the ability to independently research and author cyber and information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to collaborate with information security and business leaders to the author, socialize and publish cyber and information security policies, standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing.
- Independently author cyber and information security policies, standards, and procedures following established document formats/templates.
- Broadly socialize draft policies, standards, and procedures documents to solicit feedback from key internal and external stakeholders, driving updates and maintaining version control.
- Establish and adhere to quality control standards for creating and internally publishing cyber and information security policies, standards and procedures
- Communicate with internal and external cyber and information security policies and standards stakeholders.