Job Title: Data Analyst
- Palo Alto, CA.
- Remote options available.
Job Types: Full-time, CTH
What we are looking for:
- Comfort with uncertainty
- Really strong communication skills!
- A passion for rapid growth constant personal/professional development
- A passion for “learning while doing”; and an ability to “self-learn”
- A team player
- A passion for helping others!
- Extensive expertise in mathematics statistics, machine learning, economics, or other technical/abstractfield of study
- Extensive experience creating, docimenting, and maintaining data models for large-scale multi-database (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc.) & multi-cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean, on-prem, etc.) operations.
- Extensive experience with large-scale, live, low-latency data visualization techniques (e.g. data deferring, caching, rolling cluster hot-swaps, etc.), technologies, and BI tooling (e.g. Tableau, PerScope, ELK Stack, Metabase, visdon, etc.)
- Exensive large-scale production experience or comfor with data acquisition, scraping, and crawling techniques (e.g. Caching, Rotating Proxies/IPs/Devices/Browser,CAPTCHa Breakers, etc.), technolofies, and tooling (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Puppeteer, Selenium, etc.)
- Extensice understanding of data lifecycles and vest practices (e.g. lineage, governance, privacy, retention, anonymity, etc.)
- Experience with Machine/Deep Learning techniques, technologies, and tooling (e.g. PyTorch, ONNX, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Extensive experience with large-scale production data analysis, predictive modeling, and anomaly detection
- Extensive experience with large-scale data wrangling, cleaning, mapping, etc.
- Experience with GPU, TPU, or QPU accelerated data processing
- Experience or understanding of distributed or peer-to-peer storage systems (e.g. hash Networks, DAT, etc.)
Starting by February 15th, 2021.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
< Back to Job Search