Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Full Time: REMOTE
DevOps Engineer (1 position)
Take part in the explosive growth this industry has to offer. If you have a passion for DevOps, are hungry to learn, and are looking for a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop software that will transform the industry, we would love to get in touch with you. Our ideal candidate must have 3+ year’s experience in mission critical Cloud operations and DevOps engineering and has a strong understanding and experience working with Linux operating systems; specifically troubleshooting and providing administration.
● Troubleshooting network, OS, and application issues for a complex distributed cloud-based communications platform.
● Automating infrastructure build-outs and deployments for web, database, and application servers and containers with an emphasis on scale.
● Defining and developing strategies for systems logging, monitoring, and reporting to facilitate pro-active service repair and resource allocation planning.
● Helping to establish and document the technical architecture and procedural standards required to meet the organization’s goals for high availability and reliable service.
Candidates Must have:
● 2+ years working with virtualized environments and containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
● Experience operating a full Linux production stack in a cloud environment (AWS, CentOS, Debian)
● Working knowledge of configuration management, monitoring, and unified logging (SaltStack, Terraform, Datadog)
● Solid understanding of general networking principles and common protocols
Ideal candidates will have:
● Prior work with Asterisk, SIP, VOIP, or telephony in general
● Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis)
● Familiarity with standard development tools and deployment pipelines (git, CI/CD)
We’ll hire the candidate that:
● Enjoys solving problems through the entire application stack
● Is able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done, and drive a project forward
● Cares about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code and infrastructure
● Mentors and inspires others to raise the bar for everyone around them
● Loves to collaborate with their peers, designing pragmatic solutions
● Has experience working in an Agile environment
● Health, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance
● 401k plan
● Participate in ownership of the company
● Tuition Reimbursement
● Unlimited PTO
● Paid family leave
● Pet Insurance
● Monthly remote work Stipen< Back to Job Search