Position: Digital Project Manager
Length: Full Time
We are building a team of people-first focused individuals who thrive on going above and beyond. Ideal candidates will exemplify a good sense of humor, a positive attitude, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial drive.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and knowledgeable product development team in a fast-paced environment that promotes learning and career growth. The Digital Product Manager (Communication Products) role will partner with business stakeholders, and leverage the design thinking process to identify problems, define problem scope, develop potential solutions, and deliver business requirements as they relate to company’s communication products. Following the design thinking process, you will partner with your fellow digital product managers and the software engineering team and leverage the agile development framework to incrementally develop the features associated with the outcomes of the design thinking process.
This role will focus on the betterment of company’s communication products, not limited to our: customer support platform, marketing and email service provider tools, knowledge base, self-service help centers, automated messaging, telephony systems (voice and SMS), live chat, chatbot functionalities, and systems data integrations. You will collaborate cross-functionally with business stakeholders, other digital product managers, designers, software engineers, third-party partners, and internal users. This role will be pivotal and extremely impactful for the company’s ability to realize its market potential.
- Investigate potential features for digital product improvements
- Triage customer and business stakeholder requests-feedback in a simple and transparent manner
- Guide business stakeholders and colleagues in the design thinking process
- Lead working sessions to obtain discovery documentation
- Build simple, but detailed UX diagrams for comprehensive digital product understandings
- Coordinate digital product feature prioritization with business stakeholders, fellow digital product managers, and the software engineering team
- Assist the training team in the implementation of new digital products and features
Skills and Experience:
- A willingness to learn and the accompanying curiosity to do so
- A willingness to teach and the accompanying empathy to do so
- The ability to listen and separate the “signal” from the “noise”
- The ability to fail fast, learn from your mistakes, move on, and continue in a “forward” direction
- A general understanding of the design thinking process (discover, define, develop, deliver)
- A general understanding of agile product development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience (web, mobile, internal/external software applications, CRM, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, etc.), Industrial Design, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative disciplines is preferred
< Back to Job Search