< Back to Job Search
Location: Englewood, CO
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Code: JPC - 436
Role: Staff Engineer EDI
100% onsite: Yes
Location: Englewood, CO 80112
Visa: Any as long as they can convert to fulltime within 90 days
Hourly Pay Rate: up to $74hr
Conversion Salary: $100,100 – $145,000
Start Date: Immediate
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Staff Techno-Functional Developer to join our Oracle ERP team. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze business requirements, create designs and develop and provide documentation by utilizing company specified tools and methodologies.
- Strong functional knowledge of Supply Chain (INV, OM, WIP, BOM) or Oracle Financial in oder to transform the business requirements of the Oracles processes.
- Provide information system technology solutions by adhering to prescribed life-cycle tools and methodologies.
- Provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, development, and trouble-shooting to improve, advance, or simplify company’s business processes.
- Provide leadership or project management within the application development team to deliver coordinated software solutions.
- Define standards and procedures; refine methods and techniques for information modeling and best practices for application software development and deployment.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- At least 7 years’ experience in Oracle ERP with functional experience in Supply Chain (PO, INV, OM, WIP, BOM) with a Bachelor’s degree or Financials of Oracle ERP or 5 years with Master’s degree
- Experienced with working with Oracle R12 version
- Strong technical knowledge in PL/SL, Forms, BI Publisher, Workflow
- Experience with Oracle Application Framework and Forms personalization
- Experience Oracle Cloud implementation a plus
- Domain knowledge in wireless industry will be advantageous