Job Title: Engineer I – Embedded
Location: Englewood, CO
Our client’s Technologies, in Englewood CO, has an opening for a Software Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with an atmosphere similar to that of a start-up where ideas are encouraged and explored daily. This software engineer will get to be hands on in the design, development and maintenance of set top box applications for satellite and internet based whole home audio/video entertainment solutions, with a special focus on video-streaming.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
• Hands-on in the creation, design & testing of exciting new features
• Accomplish tasks, define milestones, create schedules and estimated development resources for projects
• Work within a development team using change control and source code management systems
• Work in a dynamic development environment and be responsible for delivering reliable software components
A successful Software Engineer will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field
• Experience developing with Java, C and or C++
• Android Software Development is a plus.
• Agile software development knowledge is a plus.
• Familiarity with software Configuration Management tools such as Git
• Any video streaming experience is a huge plus< Back to Job Search