We are in search of a Technical Product Owner for the Oracle Financials ERP application. This Technical Product Owner will be working directly with our development teams in our Englewood office. They will be a leader of the team will be working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment using both scrum and Lean/Agile methodologies.
This will be a contractor position that could be converted to full-time employee after 6 to 12 months. This position will work in the Meridian Corporate office, on a rotational shift of on-site and remote in accordance with HR policy.
A successful Technical Product Owner will have the following:
- Experience using Oracle EBS preferable 12.1.3 version with supply chain modules.
- BA/BS in a technical or business discipline (information systems, engineering, computer science, finance, business administration, or accounting)
- 2 years of Product Owner, Product Manager, Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Project Manager or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent organizational, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience using Agile processes and methodologies
- Ability to plan for future work while maintaining the current delivery with rapidly changing priorities
- Rally / CA Agile Central experience a plus
- Technical proficiency in swagger is a plus.
- Technical Proficiency in Understanding & troubleshooting complex IT Networking is a plus.
Location: Meridian, Denver Corporate Office – Remote
Duration: 6 – 12 months Contractor
Start Date: Immediate
Pay Rate: $70 – $77/hour
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and influence a cross functional team to ensure the team delivers products that meet business requirements/needs and delivers business and operational value to customers
- Ensure product roadmap and vision are communicated to the development team
- Technical understanding of the components, API, data, systems and services and inter- dependencies that make up the product.
- Break down and prioritize delivery of products and features by developing and maintaining the product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with product managers, product analyst, stakeholders, developers, QA, and other team members to analyze information and functional requirements, advocate the development process through to implementation, and ensure the delivered product meets business needs
- Perform acceptance testing for user stories and features
- Collaborate with product analysts/developers/QA during product development through implementation
- Facilitate iteration planning sessions, daily team stand-ups, grooming sessions, and retros
- Track and report on team work completed, capacity, backlog, velocity, etc.
- Forecast product/feature delivery timelines
- Use metrics and feedback to improve team and organization processes, best practices, performance, and delivery
- Assist with deployments and production support issues
- Coordinate between multiple IT Teams e.g IT Networking, Security, Data Architects, IT-Compliance, IT-Access Management, Database Administrators and other Software Development Teams
- Perform Technical & Functional Impact Analysis on the new requirements/projects initiated by business or IT. This includes analysis on systems dependencies, Analysis for Security/compliance requirements