Role: Executive Business Partner (Executive Assistant)
Our Client is looking for an Executive Business Partner to work in the IT PMO supporting Client. We are seeking an extraordinary team member who exemplifies the adventurous spirit and is ready to support a senior member of our leadership team. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines, demonstrate a high level of integrity, exercise discretion in handling confidential information, and have a good sense of humor. As the team grows, you will play a vital role in creating a welcoming, inspiring culture for team members across the country. You’ll also need to act with appropriate urgency and take effective action with limited data and precedent.
This role is designed to be an entry point into the business with long-term growth potential and promotion opportunities and after a few years, you may have opportunities to support the business in a new role. Daily exposure to our leaders as well as teams across the business is a tremendous learning opportunity and enables you to learn from a different perspective, ideally positioning you to discover what your unique contribution will be.
Our client fosters an environment where curiosity is rewarded, and employees take pride in their accomplishments. Your winning attitude will go a long way here as your opportunity is only bound by your need to achieve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Create a solid foundation for Executive success
- Proactively and independently schedule appointments and meetings of varying complexity. Ensure the executive is prepared with relevant materials.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and other complex documents.
- Anticipate the needs of executives and act upon them accordingly.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond or route as appropriate.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information relating to travel, expenses, disciplinary actions, pay rates, appraisal scores, and promotions.
Arrange Travel & Events
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Coordinate events such as All Team Meetings, team-building events, and other gatherings as applicable.
Project and Process Management
- Contribute to the hiring and onboarding process as we build our team.
- As needed, serve in a project management function to ensure the successful completion of a wide range of special projects.
- Help create a consistent culture of excellence for team members across the country.
- Network with other Executive Business Partners, Executives, and other teammates to form positive long-lasting relationships.
- Operate as an executive representative when interacting with vendors.
Demonstrate Flexibility and Reliability
- Must be willing to travel between multiple offices in Denver with some out-of-state travel as well.
- Regular and predictable attendance, as well as the ability to work variable shifts including holidays and weekends.
- Meet all of Client’s performance expectations, including but not limited to, satisfying all departmental metrics, productivity standards, and goals.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
A successful Executive Business Partner will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (and three to five years of prior business experience and/or training is a plus), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Suite.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to be flexible and innovative in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment