Job Title: Front End Engineer
Type: Full Time/Direct Hire
The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an experienced Front End Engineer to manage the application end-to-end and to ensure the venture’s vision for product development is executed upon. The Front-End engineer will work closely with other members of the development team, solution architecture and Product team members to evolve venture technology.
- Responsive webapp development (framework experience using React and redux)
- Hands-on Coding (team collaboration, Frontend Development)
- Create responsive layouts that can be accessed on any device form factor
- Working close with the rest of the engineering team to drive customer acquisition
- Helping improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and code reviews
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with team
- Build product features into performant, clean code in a test-driven design methodology
What You Bring
- 2+ years’ experience working with front-end technology
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Experience working with React
- Ability to translate comps into pixel perfect HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong experience working with common UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Sass, Animate.css
- Consumer-facing web development experience
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- RESTful and/or GraphQL integration experience
- A test-driven mindset – not necessarily prescriptive TDD
- Real passion for solving customer frictions through simple and effective software
- Strong people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment
- Experience participating as a member of a full-stack Agile team
- Experience in communicating ideas and decisions to a variety of team members
- An ability to embrace and reduce uncertainty through continual validated learning
Added Bonus If You Have
- Prior working experience in start-up environment or corporate innovation team
- Experience working with Typescript
- Fintech experience
- Entrepreneurial track record~ we want builders!
What We Offer You
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. $77,290-129,840.< Back to Job Search