Job Title: Full Stack Engineer (ForestAdmin)
Type: Full Time
The client is looking for curious and passionate full-stack engineers who can
self-direct, architect, and deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems in the education and health
In particular, some requirements:
● 4+ years of experience.
● Experience with the MERN stack and Agile methodology.
● Willingness to learn, create examples, and teach development documentation on the
ForestAdmin platform against user stories.
● Production experience or comfort with distributed systems, microservices, &
serverless-based architectures (e.g. OpenFaas, AWS Lambda, Serverless, etc.).
● Experience or comfort creating, using, and documenting code generators (e.g. Hygen,
● Experience writing unit tests for granular services (e.g. Mocha, Chai, Jest).
● Experience automating deployment cycles & release/package management for
multi-repo projects/packages (e.g. NPM, Lerna, etc.).
● Experience with Git/GitHub (i.e. Git Submodules, Git Flow, etc.)
● Experience implementing third-party SDKs, frameworks, libraries, into existing
● Be comfortable working in a startup environment where moving fast and developing
iteratively is standard. Strong communication and time-management skills are crucial.
Eager and ready to work independently, and with a distributed team across all US time
● Experience measuring and troubleshooting the performance of systems, as well as
testing and automating deployment (CI/CD, Terraform)
● Large-scale production experience or comfort with containerization & distributed cloud
cloud compute architectures (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
● Experience with Ember, Handlebars, and reactjs.
● Availability to meet in Palo Alto, CA, office at least once a month.
Starting by July 1st, 2021
● Dental Insurance
● Health Insurance