Job Title: Gmail Product Owner
Location: Englewood, CO
Salary: $100,000 – $130,000/yr
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Gmail Product Owner (Technical Administrator) provides support, product management, training, and technical expertise throughout the enterprise for Gmail.
Primary responsibilities to include:
- Maintains expert-level knowledge within the Admin Console specific to Gmail configurations.
- Maintains expert-level knowledge of integrations and automation
- Provides vision, leadership, training, and mentoring to all departments throughout the enterprise on Gmail applications, integrations, and extensions, and the corresponding functionalities.
- Provides leadership, training, and mentoring to all departments throughout the enterprise on Gmail best practices and functionality.
- Builds relationships with every internal department to ensure efficient use of Gmail.
- Defines problem areas on the various team, department, and enterprise levels and recommends changes needed to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Manage regulatory documentation including audits, contract negotiations, and annual licensing.
- Manages the vision for expanding Gmail functionality through integrations and training sessions.
- Manages product quality and implements appropriate corrective/preventive actions required to achieve product readiness and improve product capabilities.
- Develops reporting to monitor usage and prepares recommendations to increase usage based on data.
Skills – Experience and Requirements
The successful Gmail Product Owner/Administrator must have:
- BS/BA Degree – or equivalent experience but must be relevant to the position
- 3-5 years of experience as a Gmail, G Suite, cloud application or exchange Administrator in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and dynamic presentation skills for training to all levels of the enterprise
- Expert-level knowledge of Gmail functionality, mail extensions, and integrations
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Communications, or MS/MBA Degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Google Cloud Architect or Google G Suite Administrator
- Certification in improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, or PMP
- Proven communication and influence skills – ability to work broadly across disparate groups to gain agreement on direction, mediate and integrate opinions into a cohesive strategy, and present options/recommendations