Position: Hardware Engineer
# of openings: 1
Interview process: 1 1-hour zoom call
The client wants to develop a custom biometric fingerprint scanning lockbox to display one-of-a-kind art. This lockbox is to include Bluetooth speakers, LED lights throughout, and a custom magnetic standing globe inside of the box. This lockbox is to be controlled by a remote. The remote is to be one-of-a-kind and extremely futuristic. Since this remote is so custom, we need to make it from scratch. We have a company lined up to help us construct the remote, but we need an individual to code the remote and write the pages for it to operate the entire lockbox.
Once a prospect is onboarded, this project is to last as long as it will take them to accomplish the job. This means it could take them 1-month, or 6 months. I believe the prospect will be able to give a better idea how long it will take them to accomplish this job.
- Previous experience as a Hardware Engineer
- Embedded hardware experience
- Embedded software experience
- Analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems
- Experience with Bluetooth devices
- Experience with Raspberry Pi
- Experience with Arduino
Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering< Back to Job Search