Integration Engineer – API Engineering
We’re looking for a Integration Engineer, capable of working with our customers to integrate, troubleshooting and maintaining highly-available webservices. Environments are hosted on Amazon AWS with modern CI/CD techniques, and there is a dedicated and embedded operations team.
Recent experience with Java preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with our API customer and QA teams on their integration and testing of our API services.
- Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces, and hardware logic, possibly running on multiple platforms, integrate to meet new and emerging requirements.
- Provide support in configuration, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 2+ years
Skills: Ability to acquire new technical knowledge and apply it to software.
- Strong understand of Splunk and using it’s search engine to find issues.
- Experience with API and security troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of with AWS and Terraform
- Knowledge of Containerization (Kubernetes, ECS)
- Knowledge of implementing and managing CI/CD solutions (Bitbucket, Harness, Jenkins)
- Exposure to Java 10+
- Familiarity with practical software development life cycle concepts, such as testing, design, and deployment.
- Familiarity GIT
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases. Including but not limited to Oracle, Postgres, AWS aurora
- Ability to learn tools of the trade, specifically Maven, Java debugging, and cloud deployment tooling.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and balancing a process orientation with a results orientation to get things done efficiently and effectively