Job Title: IT Administrator I
Location: Englewood, CO
CTH– 3 Months – Must be able to convert after 90 days
Visa– Any as long as they can convert to full-time within 90 days
The IT Asset Management/Procurement Analyst will work as a member of the IT Asset Management team within the IT Operations organization. The primary responsibility of analyst is to ensure that IT hardware and software assets are made available to internal customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage/complete assignments given by IT Asset Management/Procurement team manager.
- Respond to requests from users and assist users in determining products that will meet their needs in a cost-effective manner.
- Assist the Enterprise Desktop Management group in tracking physical assets.
- Track purchases, receive purchased items, deliver purchased items to appropriate user or technical team member.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of three years of related work experience. College degree is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with ITSM systems such as ServiceNow or Remedy.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, GSuite or similar tools.
- Willingness to share knowledge and expertise with peers and end users.
- Strong customer service skills including listening, researching, and follow up.
- Experience using accounting applications/systems such as Oracle.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to handle equipment including unboxing, assembly, disassembly, and disposal.
- Equipment can weigh up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to mine and analyze data using Excel or database tools.
- A team player who works well with others.