We are in search of an IT Contract Administrator to manage the contract drafting and negotiation process for software, hardware, maintenance and professional services purchases made by the IT organization. The IT Contract Administrator serves a key function as the primary liaison with the Legal Department to ensure compliance with all terms, provisions and processes that are critical to the continued success of the company. The IT Contract Administrator also manages negotiation of contract data security provisions for third parties who will access, collect, receive, process or store company data, regardless of whether the contract itself is being negotiated by the IT Contract Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, pre-law or other related field
- 2 Years experience drafting commercial agreements and negotiating commercial deals.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently with little direction and/or supervision.
- Superior communication skills and demonstrated experience interacting at multiple levels in the organization.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of the company, industry, products and services, and a desire to work closely with our business teams on negotiating deals in support of company strategy.
- M.B.A. is desirable, a J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school is highly desirable.
- Lead IT commercial discussions between business and IT partners and proposed external service providers.
- Draft and review master agreements, statements of work, Order Forms and other contractual business documents.
- Act as a liaison between IT and internal companycounsel to ensure that key business and legal terms are adequately addressed to protect the company’s interests.
- Facilitate security evaluations and negotiate contract security provisions for external service providers who will access, collect, receive, process or store company data.
- Administer IT contracts so they are easily available and renewed according to specific contractual terms.
- Interact with upper management on a routine basis to present status summaries and determine priority of contract items.
- Improve and revise departmental processes and procedures on an ongoing basis
Duration: 3- 6 month Contract-to-hire
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: $100K/year (negotiable)< Back to Job Search