Contract Length – 4-6 months, extension possible but not guaranteed.
Onsite: 100% yes, at Meridian Building 2, 9603 S. Meridian, Englewood, CO 80112 (doctor appointments, prior vacation time of course 100% okay). No remote!
In essence, we’re bringing in two resources (both senior, or 1 senior and 1 more junior but still experienced ideally 5 years minimum) to help with a process improvement project.
Our internal team will cross-train the contractors on our IT Finance monthly/quarterly closes, and they will take over the day-to-day as well as our closes to free up our internal team to be heads down in a process improvement initiative to streamline and scale for growth.
We expect the person to get up and running within a month-6 weeks. Our monthly IT Finance close currently takes 6 days and is time card heavy (which they will know if they have done an IT Finance/Accounting close prior). Information Technology Financial/Accounting experience is a must have.
The IT Finance Manager position within our IT Finance Team will provide financial support to Senior Management by coordinating the preparation of financial reports, analysis, planning and forecasting to facilitate decision making that will enhance department performance. We are looking for a motivated individual who is able and ready to add immediate value.
• Manage the preparation of monthly IT financial reporting and complete variance analysis
• Work with interdepartmental teams to prepare and maintain reporting, forecasting, and analysis of
• IT financial performance
• Design, implement and manage processes to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of financial data
• Improve the efficiency of data gathering for reporting, forecasting, and analytics
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis to assist senior management in decision making
• Participate in the production of the annual operating plan for IT, including presentations to senior management
• Work with team members to develop an individual professional development plan
• Empower staff to achieve their professional goals
• Review and communicate monthly analysis of financial results to department managers, Directors, Vice Presidents, and CIO
A successful IT Finance Manager will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or relevant experience; MBA a plus
• 5+ years accounting or finance experience, must have recent experience in Information Technology finance or accounting
• 1 – 2 years management experience
• Strong financial acumen and demonstrated knowledge of financial statements
• Strong work ethic and ability to efficiently manage and execute in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work and manage staff in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and work on multiple projects and tasks under pressure
• Excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills
• Advanced Excel Skills required. Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Google Workspace
• Preferred Experience with Hyperion, OneStream, Oracle ERP and Tableau preferred, but not required.< Back to Job Search