We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Career Builder, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Dice.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Onboard new hires
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skypeand structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
Why Discovery IT Group:
Competitive Salary plus Commission plan: 55k – 85k
100% paid benefits, this includes health, medical, dental, vision
401k and retirement plan
People vs Profit, we invest in you
Great company culture & team
Live to work, not work to live attitude
Tools and Network to become successful
< Back to Job Search