Job Title: IT Support Engineer
You will be working in the company’s fast growing IT team to better meet the needs of our customers in the global healthcare sector. As a contract IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for guaranteeing and evolving the architecture of the IT structure with a focus on innovation and efficiency while delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. As we scale our business internationally and into large enterprises, IT has never been more important to our company and those patients we help every day.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees and contractors (i.e., creating new users, configuring laptops, and setting up desktops/workstations, receiving returned equipment) while offering excellent communications that enhance our new hire experience.
- Provide best practice customer service to all users, such as monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to user requests or incidents.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution via telephone, email, and using remote assistance.
- Provide installation and support of office network system, video conference equipment, and VOIP telephone system.
- Diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware, software, network, SaaS applications such as Okta, GSuite, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Provide IT or application training to employees to ensure they have the technological resources and knowledge of how to use those resources to accomplish their jobs.
- Conduct periodic maintenance of hardware and software updates to systems to ensure stable performance of the environment.
- Author and revise documentation of environment and operation procedures as needed.
- Supports our Head of IT/Security in additional projects, as needed
- 5+ years of technical support experience in a corporate support
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and broad knowledge of productivity tools
- Experience deploying and supporting AWS, GCP, and Azure environments
- Experience with OKTA, G-Suite, Office 365, JAMF, Intune, and Zoom
- Experience with network routers, switches, and wireless access points
- Experience with iOS and/or Android OS
- Experience with ticketing systems (Jira, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Perform a broad variety of tasks in support of the role and responsibilities
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but it’s ok if you don’t!):
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File and Print server function
- Experience working with clustered servers, virtualization and storage area networks, such as Hyper-V, or VMWare, and SAN
- Understanding of network switches, subnets, routing, and VLANs.
You Deeply Identify with Core Company Values:
- Efficient & Speedy – you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious – you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed – you are passionate about the company’s purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented – you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team