< Back to Job Search
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Code: JPC - 228
Job Title: IT Technician II
Max Salary: 56K
Primary skills and responsibilities:
- Solid ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Team player who has the ability to work effectively with all levels of company personnel.
- Provide a complete resolution of any issues beyond the scope of this role by collaborating with other teams
- Ability to research and deploy fixes for tier two troubleshooting
- Resolve internal customer task and incident tickets in ServiceNow in a timely fashion, while providing great customer service
- Assist end-users with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Excels in time management, task prioritization, including daily tasks with minimal supervision Supporting Remote users
- Verify functionality of hardware and manage workstations, printers and other related equipment
- Determine, identify and troubleshoot technical problems relating to software, Install and configure software programs and applications
- Works with team members to troubleshoot both complex and routine computer issues
- Contributes to the overall operations of a company by writing and distributing memos about best practices for computer use
- Asset/Inventory management
- Ability to use entry level scripting language (PowerShell)
- Experience troubleshooting logs to determine the root cause of failed installations
- Experience in asset management
- Creates documentation for improved processes, new processes, fixes, and general information for the team and enterprise
- Communicates with individuals by phone, email, messages, and on a technical conference bridge to solve technical problems
- Adapts quickly to changing circumstances, new standards, and requests by company management
- Acts quickly in Enterprise-wide outages and situations so the company can resume normal operations as soon as possible
- Stays abreast of current trends and technology and makes recommendations that will help a company keep up with technology standards in the industry
- Performs various duties depending on circumstances and current company needs
- This position will require a flexible shift and could be required to change your shift depending on needs.
Skills Experience and Requirements
- 3 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and good customer service skills; a team player who has the ability to work effectively with all levels of company personnel
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to include analyzing error reports and elevating to advanced fix teams as needed with minimal to no supervision.
- Good analytical skills. Excellent oral and communication skills
- Knowledge of current MacOSX, Windows 10, Google G-Suite, Windows Active Directory, iOS, Android, MS Office