Job Title: Jr. Application Security Tester
Location: Englewood, CO
The Testing and Quality Assurance (TQA) team’s mission is to deliver software that meets business needs and allows for a positive customer experience. As a member of the TQA Team, the Software Test Engineer I is a key contributor to the overall software delivery team in a fast-paced IT environment testing multiple applications. They will ensure software meets the business requirements by designing and executing test scenarios that exercise all required test conditions.
- Perform static and dynamic code scans and analyze results for vulnerabilities.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Maintain and manage automated security test suites.
- Integrate automated security tests info CI\CD pipelines.
- Log and track problems (bugs).
- Collaborate with the InfoSec operations and architecture team.
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team.
- Analyze system requirements for various computer system modules.
- Assist developers with debugging prod incidents.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- Knowledge of information security testing techniques (e.g. OWASP).
- Knowledge of the latest information security vulnerabilities and how to mitigate them.
- Exposure to security testing tools such as HP Fortify, Netsparker and Burpe Suite.
- Ability to identify potential areas for fraud within new applications.
- Understanding of how security tests can be integrated into continuous integration\delivery pipelines.
- Knowledge of test management tools such as Micro Focus ALM, or a similar tool is desirable.
- Knowledge of programming language(s) such as Java is required.
- Exposure to APIs and using tools such as Ready API.
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM.