Job Title: Mid-Level Oracle ERP Tester
Location: Englewood, CO
Our clients technology teams challenge the status quo and reimagine capabilities across industries. From product development to software design to big data and beyond, our people play vital roles in connecting consumers with the products and platforms of tomorrow.
· Develop tests for Oracle ERP (“Financials”, ”Time and Labor”, and “Order Management” Modules)
· Analyze system requirements for various computer system modules.
· Collaborate with agile development and architecture teams to identify appropriate test solutions.
· Develop and execute manual and automation tests that exercises all aspects of application code for UI, API services, and database validations.
· Integrate automated tests with the CI/CD pipelines.
· Log and track problems (bugs).
· Assist developer with debugging production incidents.
· Maintain and manage existing automated and manual test suites for regression testing.
· Contribute to continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
· Collaborate with a globally distributed team.
· Other duties as required.
· Application testing experience with Oracle ERP (“Order Management”, “Financials” and ”Time and Labor” Modules)
· Applied knowledge of Java, Python, or other relevant programming languages.
· Applied knowledge of integrating automated tests with devops.
· Automation testing experience.
· Expertise with one or more test automation frameworks.
· Applied knowledge of testing methodologies (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
· Experience with database testing.
· Understanding of Agile and SCRUM.
· Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· Knowledge of test management tools such as ALM, or a similar tool is desirable.
· Experience with automation tools like UFT, Selenium, Maven, and Ready API.
· Able to write, present information, and respond to questions from leadership, customers and business partners.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University (computer science or engineering field); and three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.< Back to Job Search