Job Title: O365 Technician
Location: Lakewood, CO 80228
Salary: 70,000-100,000 depending on experience
The O365 Technician should possess the skills, experience, and knowledge to support the development of O365 applications using the power platform. This position reports directly to the VP of Business Resources and will assist other positions as needed. The purpose of this position is to provide global business solutions built with in the companies O365 power platform.
• Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online).
• Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required.
• Experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
• Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
• Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
• Experience with various design frameworks.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
• At least 6 year of Power Platform experience< Back to Job Search