Title: Oracle Apex Developer
Length: 6- Month CTH
Our Lead Oracle Apex developer is an integral team member who develops and maintains our Oracle Apex based applications. In role, you’ll be working as part of a small team to plan, coordinate, develop, implement the assignments/tasks related to the support of a large enterprise level applications for our customer.
Primary development duties the design, coding, and unit testing of Apex components, along with providing expertise and direction in the development and/or modification of additional capabilities.
- Guidance, support and development of Oracle APEX features and capabilities
- Develop and maintain APEX applications to track data, processes, and interfaces
- Provide data requirements and other input to DBA for the design of database schemas
- Develop stored procedures and functions, and maintaining the general health of data sources
- Review Product Backlog Items for accuracy and practicality of implementation, design, and development applications, and provide support for correcting any errors identified through systems testing
- Supports the application/database development throughout the Agile lifecycle
- Articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences and, vice versa, translate functional needs to technical solutions.
- Lead team meetings, agile meetings and coordinate all aspects of the project.
MUST HAVE ALL Requirements
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience is required.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 4+ years of solid experience with Oracle APEX 17.x-21.x and Oracle Database 11g-21c: Experience with APEX security, authentication, and authorization schemes
- 4+ years of solid experience with programming and software development around Agile or SDLC processes
- 4+ years of experience PL/SQL – to include procedures, functions, packages, cursors, triggers, collections, transactional modeling, database normalization, indexing methods, constraints, performance tuning, security, auditing, and others
- 3+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Ability to pass a US Public Trust background investigation for access to the client site and computing systems.
Additional nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Experience with JIRA and writing technical requirements preferred.
- In order to meet the clearance requirements for this opportunity, candidates must be authorized to work in the US and be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Ability to pass a US Public Trust background investigation for access to the client site and computing systems. You must have lived in the US for the past three (3) years.
- All candidates will be subject to a complete background check to include, but not limited to Criminal History, Education Verification, Professional Certification Verification, Verification of Previous Employment and Credit History.