Are you a driven Platform / DevOps Engineer? Are you looking to work with a team of talented professionals who are keenly focused on automating complex business problems and supporting product innovation with technology? If so, you might be our next Platform/DevOps Engineer, where you will work with some of the best in the business using the latest and greatest technologies, to drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage CI and CD tools
• Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and maintenance.
• Participate in conversations with various teams to brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
• Research open source technologies to help us solve automation problems.
• Provide technical guidance and educate Development teams on CI/CD, Automation toolsets and processes.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Highly motivated, driven & hard working.
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Good software development skills, strong analytical abilities, effective problem-solving skills.
• Able to stay calm and focused under pressure.
• Experience with Containerization & Container Scheduling technologies
o Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes
• Working experience with CI / CD Tools & DevOps Culture.
o Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Helm
• Knowledge of software development frameworks/Languages
o Spring, Java, GOlang, PHP, Python.
• Experience with Linux Operating System and Bash scripting
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field.
• At least 6-8 years IT Experience.
Desired Skills –
• Experience with public cloud service offering (IaaS, PaaS services as well as AWS, Google Cloud etc)
• Knowledge with Virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.).
• Experience with infrastructure and configuration as code solutions, including Terraform, Ansible, or cloud-init
Salary: $120K- $130K/year< Back to Job Search