Job Title: Program Manager
Location: US-CO- Littleton
Max Salary: up to 130-140K/year
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Company intends to radically disrupt the Wireless industry landscape, and is in search of a Software Program Manager to lead the delivery of projects supporting our nationwide, ‘greenfield’ 5G Network deployment. As part of the companyWireless Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), the PM will interact with executive sponsors and change agents to identify scope, requirements, and manage projects throughout the entirety of the project lifecycle. The PM’s primary responsibility will be to facilitate and drive large cross-functional projects, serve the needs of multiple stakeholders within a complex multi-faceted organization, and manage that strategy through to completion. The function has to be all encompassing and the PM needs to drive all aspects and assist other team members without boundaries and create a cohesive mindset between all contributing company teams. In addition, the PM will have a “team-player’ mentality and exhibit the willingness to take on other responsibilities as needed to ensure the overall success of the 5G Network deployment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage executive project expectations including owning escalation, communication, and C-level interaction on critical strategic projects for the company.
- Manage the design, planning, development, and implementation of strategic corporate projects. The scope of which includes project reviews, executive communication and approval, requirements gathering, and eventual deployment and implementation of the product or project.
- Manage coordination and project deliverables between internal company project organizations as well as 3rd party partners to deliver the project on time and on budget.
- Work cross-functionally as a dynamic leader to effectively guide projects from concept to deployment and facilitate cross-functional meetings guiding large project teams.
- Document all aspects of the project including requirements, risks, issues, project schedule, and meeting agendas/notes.
A successful Software Program Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree plus two years of experience; or at least four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High energy to maintain a sense of urgency throughout the project and to set the tone for all teams involved.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to manage large meetings.
- Dynamic personality and can quickly establish trust and rapport at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate in uncertainty and adapt quickly is paramount as the environment is fast-paced and constantly evolving.
- Strong ability to document, vet requirements, and drive quality within a project or program that has numerous stakeholders.