Job Title: Project Manager
- Palo Alto, CA.
- Remote position, with availability to meet in-person at the oﬃce twice a week.
- Fully remote options available.
Job Types: Full-time, CTH
What we are looking for:
We are building live-changing products in the context of education and health.
You are someone who is highly motivated, flexible, and can respond quickly and enthusiastically to change.
- At least 5 years of technical project management in a software development and cloud deployment environment
- Strong communication and time-management skills. Eager and ready to work with a distributed team across all US time zones.
- Experience planning, managing, and delivering small to large projects (often at the same time)
- Be comfortable working in a startup environment where moving fast and developing iteratively is standard.
- Passion for improving on process and tools. Willingness to work with cross-functional teams to identify more eﬃcient workflows for projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to navigate contending priorities, allocate resources appropriately and mitigate associated challenges
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies/SCRUM and rapid releases.
- Solid technical proficiency: cloud architecture, development and deployment, databases, build & release systems, and bonus points for past development experience.
- Passion and deep knowledge of the competitive landscape as it relates to health-education innovation.
- Leadership experience, with an ability and willingness to take initiative to connect with employees at all levels.
- Exceptional data synthesis and presentation skills.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and grow. You should be prepared to give (and receive) in-the-moment, relevant, helpful and honest feedback
- Naturally accountable and responsible: Self-starter, self-motivated, disciplined, and self-suﬃcient
- Fluent Spanish. Willing to lead bilingual discussions with distributed teams in LATAM.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance