Job Title: QA Automation Lead
Max Salary: $91,200 – 153,210
Our vision is to make the company the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first-in-class product leveraging company assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape. Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
- Design and test software for functionality, scalability, and reliability
- Work with development, testing and production teams to develop, publish and implement software quality assurance plans.
- Establishes service quality control standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintain the level of reliability required from a high-volume, high-availability platform
- Work on a core project team alongside software engineers to ensure that quality is built in from the start
- Makes recommendations and directs improvements to the software development lifecycle process
- Collaboration with scrum team
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams on quality assurance methodologies and processes and educates them on their
- Utilize iterative Agile software development lifecycle
- Contribute to feature requirements using user stories and test cases
- Designs, monitors and analyzes performance metrics program for quality improvement initiatives
- Craft and execute automated regression tests for SaaS platform and UI based features
- Support deployment of new features into production with zero platform downtime and no impact to end customers
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- “Team focus” with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp high level business goals, digest requirements, and create effective testing strategies
- Experience working with RESTful API (GraphQL a plus)
- Experience with basic SQL, JSON, and XML required
- Experience with automated testing methodologies for SaaS platforms and data driven systems required
- Experience with automated UI regression testing tools, Selenium experience is a plus
- Ability to fluidly change context and priorities based on changing business needs
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
- You’re self-motivated with a can-do attitude; others would describe you as dedicated, energetic, curious, conscientious, humble, and flexible
- Agile Development experience a plus; a willingness to try is a requirement
- Postman experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Excellent training/presentation skills to educate the organization on new or updated processes
- Mentor and lead other QA engineering team members
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.