As we grow, we are excited to add to our Quality Engineering team with a position focused on developing and running scripts for performance/load testing. You will work on projects including home security, streaming video, and home automation.
- Self-starter who can develop, maintain, execute and analyze performance and load test scripts
- Work with developers and testers to develop performance/load test plans and cases
- Conduct various types of performance tests in order to measure and analyze system performance and verity the system’s ability to meet established performance requirements
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency
- Minimum 1 years IT Experience
- Must have Development Background with proficiency in at least 1 programming language
- Medium to Advance Shell Scripting Skills would be an advantage
- Should be comfortable working in agile environment with quick changes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and handle critical projects
- Strong communication skills, technical problem-solving skills and ability to acquire new skills autonomously
- We are NOT looking for just a Testing Tool resource
Optional Experience – Nice to have
- Hands on experience with Performance Testing & Analysis
- Understanding of Multi layered Performance Architecture
- Experience with Amazon AWS (or any other Cloud Platform) would be an advantage
- Experience with Profiling, Performance Monitoring & Analysis with/ without tools in a Multi-Tier Architecture
- Experience using Graphite, Logic Monitor and/or Splunk
- Capability to define Performance Testing Strategy for End to End & Component Level Testing
What We Offer
- Fast moving and fun work environment.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, flexible schedules, and vacation.
- Competitive salaries.
- Access to security and home automation technology to support your role.