Job Title: Salesforce Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Littleton, CO
As a Salesforce Quality Assurance Specialist you must be a natural problem solver, you think the best answer is the simplest and most elegant. You’ll work within an agile delivery team and use your skills to create and customize applications on the Lightning platform.
Responsibilities will vary, but ultimately include:
- Test managed packages prior to the deployment to downstream systems.
- Create details and well-structured test cases and test plans
- Develop automation test process to reduce manual testing
- Work closely with Salesforce developers and business analysts to resolve issues and deliver quality products
- Participate in User story creation process during requirement review sessions
- Help build automation and validation strategies to reduce development time and deliver best in class products.
- Send out weekly reports on testing effort and highlight any blockers
- Responsible to test system integration using REST/SOAP protocols
- 4+ years of Salesforce Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with automation testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and detailed test cases and test plans
- Knowledge of system integration testing
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with multiple Salesforce cloud solutions, primarily focused on Sales and Service Cloud and the community portal a big plus.