Salesforce System Analyst
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: CTH (6 month contract)
Hourly Rate: $65-71, flexible depending on experience and qualifications
As a Salesforce System Analyst, you must be a natural problem solver, you think the best answer is the simplest and most elegant. You’ll work within an agile delivery team and use your skills to create and customize applications on the Lightning platform.
Responsibilities will vary, but ultimately include:
● Conduct meetings with the business to gather requirements and translate those to Salesforce product improvement.
● Create details functional requirement documents and review them with the business
● Work with the product owner and development team to translate requirements into the user stories.
● Create data flow and functional flow diagrams to enable better system understanding
● Work towards creating training documents and conduct internal training with various business units for salesforce technology and products.
● Work with the different departments including Development, TQA, UAT and Product to identify potential gaps and try to mitigate them in early stages of the development life cycle.
● 3+ years of experience as System Analyst for Salesforce platform
● Hands on experience in designing Salesforce products
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Experience with multiple Salesforce cloud solutions, primarily focused on Sales and Service Cloud and the community portal
● Excellent Analytical and problem solving skill< Back to Job Search