Job Title: Scrum Master
Type: Full Time/Direct Hire
The innovation & incubation team has finished incubating a product aimed to help merchants reduce e-commerce consumer drop-offs and is looking to hire an all-star team that can scale the business under the innovation organization.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first-in-class product leveraging assets and capabilities and drive significant value back to the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
We’re looking for a Scrum and Delivery who will report to the Head of Engineering. They will play a critical role in driving the development squads towards the highest level of operational excellence – engaging with senior leadership and driving the delivery of our stellar platform!
- Make sure all squad team members understand the project’s goals and scope
- Guide the venture’s usage of Agile/Scrum
- Continuous collaboration with the Project Manager on the product backlog
- Coordinates and drives the scrum ceremonies~ stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retros (and other meetings)
- Coach and mentor autonomous full stack development squads
- Assist in removing blockers to drive progress
- Constant focus on process improvement
- Keep the project stakeholders up to date on squad pod progress
- As the teams are built out, assisting in cross team communication and collaboration to keep everyone in the loop
- Release management – this can range a lot as far as duties but keeping tickets up to date in Jira, creation of release plan, any coordination needed for major releases etc.
- Understanding key metrics and analysis to identify areas of improvement for teams – data backed decision making
- Working with the team to break up work into the smallest deliverables
- Assisting the team in identifying dependencies/blockers early on
- Prior 3+ years of scrum management experience
- Atlassian JIRA ninja – ability to build dashboards and reports that project alignment with KPIs
- An empathetic leader with a passion for operational efficiency
- Ability to drive a meeting – ensuring meeting goals are attained in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong communication skills – mediation and negotiation skills
- Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master preferred
What We Offer You
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect