Senior AEM Developer- Front-End
# Positions: 2
Location: Downtown Denver, one block from Union Station – In office position
Visa Status: Any, so long as can convert after 90 days
Length: 3-month CTH
Client is transforming the future of connectivity. We’re doing it by building the country’s first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it’s a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic, and transformative needs of the changing world.
As an AEM Developer, you must be a natural problem solver. You think the best answer is the simplest and most elegant. You’ll work within an agile delivery team and use your skills to create and customize components within Adobe Experience Manager.
- Develop on-platform solutions and integrations to external systems
- Develop and deploy business logic and user interfaces in AEM
- Translate requirements into technical solutions leveraging the AEM platform
- Estimate the level of effort needed to implement solutions
- Support the delivery of AEM implementations
- Document and share best practices
- Peer code review to ensure design standards are followed
- Assist teammates with UI problems and be ready to challenge others to keep a consistent style standard.
- 3+ years of AEM experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
- Foundational understanding of Java 11+
- Experience working with the Java Content Repository (JCR), including a solid understanding of how AEM stores data
- Experience with Git and work tracking tools like Rally or Jira
- Experience developing custom components, including leveraging and extending Adobe’s core components
- Understanding of editable templates and template/component policies