Job Title: Senior Backend Engineer
Type: Full Time/Direct Hire
We are looking for a Back End Engineer to participate in the design, development and support of the application end-to-end and to ensure the venture’s vision for product development is executed upon. The Back-End engineer will work closely with engineers on the team and Product team members to evolve venture technology.
- Build product features into performant, clean code in a test-driven design methodology
- Create REST based microservice APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms
- Strong experience building complex user interfaces
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Building robust and scalable backend software
- Architecting and implementing system and APIs
- Helping improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and code reviews
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with team
- Mentor other backend engineering team members
- 5+ years of experience in backend development
- 5+ years of Java, C#, or equivalent experience
- Experience in enterprise integration
- Experience with serverless technology such as AWS Lambda or Azure Functions
- Experience managing AWS and/or Azure cloud infrastructure
- Experience architecting complex asynchronous microservice APIs
- Experience with database design (relationship databases like SQL Server, MySQL, PostgresSQL) and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Proven background working to create and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Strong people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment
- Designing and developing service-based architectures (micro-services architecture a plus) & integration with existing systems/applications (legacy and API) & 3rd party systems.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches, such as Continuous Integration, TDD etc.
- Experience in communicating ideas and decisions to a variety of team members
- An ability to embrace and reduce uncertainty through continual validated learning
- Bachelor’s in computer science and/or equivalent experience
Nice to have
- Prior working experience in start-up environment or corporate innovation team
- Fintech experience
- Entrepreneurial track record~ we want builders!
What We Offer You
- A driven, creative, and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinary passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation.
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on an innovative culture
- Work closely with teams that are creating solutions for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
View our benefits here~ https~//cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$91,200 – 153,210< Back to Job Search