Job Title: Sr. Core Network Design Engineer
Positions – 3
Max Salary – 130K
Our client iss building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health care, education, sustainability, city management, and agriculture.
We’re driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – and we’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our greatest adventure of all.
Our client is seeking an ENGINEER 5G Core Network Design with solid voice, data, messaging, Regulatory and mobile roaming experience.
ENGINEER 5G Core Network Design will be responsible for analyzing requirement, design and verification of the companyMobile network including, but not limited to 5G Core, IMS and Network Security and cloud portions of the network. This role is a key, strategic part of our business, and presents an opportunity to Design and implement a containerized 5G standalone 5G Network. This role reports to the Senior Manager of E2E Design and Performance of the company and may require some travel.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and Design 5G SA Core network on a containerized platform
- Work as a solution architect to create detailed Design documents covering all Network Elements including 5G Core, IMS, OSS/BSS, Orchestration and security aspects of the network
- Develop Acceptance test plan for testing of our 5G core network
- Define the overall architecture, external interfaces and detailed functional description of the solution
- Work with OEM vendors to plan and execute Design strategies
- Work with Regions, Markets and other teams to provide Best Practices and training to implement the design
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong understanding of Standalone 5G Core, IMS and Network Security and cloud networks
- Strong and proven record of design and development of 5G/4G network
- Minimum B.S. electrical engineering or related discipline
- 10 plus years of experience in mobile networks on 5G/4G/3G technologies
- Strong understanding of data and VoIP network architecture, infrastructure components, Ethernet, fiber optic transport and data traffic engineering.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Deep understanding of 3GPP standards, networking, cloud platform and Orchestration
- Familiarity with Optical Networks, OTN, DWDM, ROADM, SDH, SONET, optical transmission technologies, Ethernet, Wave, Switching, Routing, Data Networks, DCN, and Synchronization of optical networks.