Senior Data Analyst
Location: On-Site, Littleton, Colorado 80120
Pay Rate: 60-70hr
Visa: Any as long as they can convert to full-time at 90 days
Required: 4+ years’ experience with SQL, Python, R, Tableau, and Excel in a business environment
This is a position in the Network Data Analytics team. This team’s focus is twofold. First this team is tasked with the optimization and validation of data sets. The other important role this team serves is to interface with RF engineering in inorder to translate key performance indicators from formula into query form. As a data analyst you have the opportunity to aid in the latter objective : converting mathematical formulas into queries and their subsequent validation. Accuracy, timeliness, effective communication , and most importantly a deep sense of curiosity are expectations for success.
A Data Analyst will also have the ability to identify and implement innovative strategies and projects.
- Nurture and enhance our relationships with subject matter experts, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative insights from data sources across the enterprise
- Collect, model, analyze, report, and present large amounts of data with meticulous attention to detail.
- Garner key insights from data and communicate these findings to key stakeholders to help make data-driven decisions. Key technologies include Druid SQL, Python, R, and Google suite of tools.
- Employ creativity and critical thinking in problem-solving and achieving business goals, using statistical techniques, advanced approaches, and/or new technologies.
- Develop and deliver recommendations for continuous improvement to internal.
- Conduct long-term and short-term time series data analysis focusing on increasing accuracy.
4+ years’ experience with SQL, Python, R, Tableau, and Excel in a business environment required
- Experience in understanding and summarizing complex business processes into key performance indicators.
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation of business processes.
- Experience manipulating large datasets in a business environment required
- Experience translating data to actionable insights required
- Excellent facilitation skills; Strong desire to communicate in all settings
- Apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to the analysis of complex problems
- Embrace the Adventure; Willing to take risks, try innovative approaches, be adaptable to change, and learn from failures
- Demonstrate Curiosity; Strong desire to learn and add value to all aspects of the Dish business