Job Title: Senior Data Program Manager, IT Wireless Technology
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the planning and implementation of the IT Wireless Technology projects
• Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals, and deliverables
• Develop full-scale Program plans working with various IT and Business teams
• Present and negotiate scope and schedule with customers, senior management, and IT teams
• Assemble and coordinate Program staff and manage program resource allocation
• Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
• Identify, document, mitigate, resolve risks issues, and update program RAID as things change and evolve
• Provide direction and support to Wireless program team and coordinate with IT Wireless Program managers
• Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the program to all stakeholders
• Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve program outputs
• Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post-project deployment
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
• 7+ years of Program Management experience – preferably in the delivery of IT Wireless System Solutions or IT Telecommunication Solutions
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with IT management, software development, and test teams, and infrastructure teams, and with business partners
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of program management
• Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools
• Knowledge of working with Vendor SOWs, RFPs, and contracts
• Working knowledge of IT systems, Agile, and SDLC
• Direct work experience in technical infrastructure and security program management capacity and vendor management
• Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, and change management
• Solid experience with GSuite, Visio, and MSProject
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior-level executives.
• Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus
• Experience with Rally preferred.
• Ability to consult, facilitate and manage expectations with leadership, IT teams and customers
• Ability to translate and communicate a customer’s strategic opportunities into requirements for the technical teams
• Ability to facilitate solutions in a complex IT technology and business environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
• Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the program implementation and delivery process.
• Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
• Formal knowledge of Program management principles, processes, and tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering, or related degree preferred
• PMP certification and Advanced Degree preferred
Desired Knowledge Areas:
• Previous experience involving projects relating to Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Analysis, and Data Ingestion from various sources.
• Platforms and Integrations between BSS, OSS, and Network
• Enterprise software releases< Back to Job Search