< Back to Job Search
Location: Englewood, CO
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Title: Senior Manager Engineer – Apps
Location: Englewood, CO or American Fork, UT
- Build and lead the team in delivering high quality Applications on connected platforms like Browser, Firestick, Roku and other SmartTV platforms
- Guide and mentor team members, help them with required technical support/guidance
- Collaborate with coworkers from design, engineering, product, project and QA teams
- Translate functional requirements into solutions that work well with current architecture
- Facilitate: Be an evangelist of best practices, the right tools and effective collaboration. Proactively create a great working environment where everyone brings out the best they can offer.
- Communicate: Be the point of contact for the team’s work for the business teams and senior management. Create and deliver effective presentations at various stages of the projects to different audiences involved.
- 10+ years of overall relevant experience in developing connected platform applications with expertise in at least one of Browser/Firestick/Roku, 2+ years of experience in leading/mentoring a team of more than 4 developers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Working on an agile team across geographies using CI / CD best practices to deliver the highest quality software possible quickly
- A strong desire to learn new things and continually improve yourself and those around you with a “can do anything” mentality