Senior Front End Engineer
Our Client is establishing a new category in urban living that reimagines the way people live, travel, and work. This new category, called Home+, combines the comforts of home with the adventure of travel. Offering both designer furnished and unfurnished homes with flexible lengths of stay, enables residents to live or visit stylish buildings in the nation’s most coveted cities for any period of time, whether a night, a month or multiple years. Qualifying residents can also monetize their homes through managed home share program, enabling them to offset 25 percent or more of their total rent while they travel and explore the world.
Our core values reflect our commitment to our employees, as we elevate humanity and make one another better. We strongly believe in continuous personal improvement, career growth, and diversity in our workforce. With ongoing learning & development offerings, leadership coaching and mentorship programs, we foster an empowered environment rooted in empathy and growth. Our colleagues are curious explorers who never stop learning and who strive for great outcomes.
Core Values (our what)
- Elevate Humanity
- Make each other better
- Great outcomes matter most
Service Pillars (our how)
we are building a team of people-first focused individuals who thrive on going above and beyond. Ideal candidates will exemplify a good sense of humor, a positive attitude, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial drive.
The primary function of this role is to develop and deploy a robust web-based interface while also understanding how the underlying systems operate to integrate that experience into the physical world where people live and visit. The successful candidate will think through solutions creatively and with purpose in a remote environment.
- Have a passion to build out UI/UX experiences that highlight the expansion of offerings through team and vendor collaboration
- Write high-quality and performant code using modern front-end web technologies that interact with third-party APIs
- Shape and co-own the frontend product that users will use to determine where they live and for how long as part of our flexible living options
- Have leadership mentality and be willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a frontend software engineer
- Industry experience in multifamily residential housing, home sharing/short-term rentals, or property technology a plus