Job Title: Senior IOS Developer
Location: Remote (anywhere in USA)
Job Type: Full Time (Direct Hire)
Visa: USC or GCH
Our client is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that simplifies and automates how businesses communicate with customers. Thousands of businesses across the country have replaced their legacy phone system with our client’s modern, cloud-based communications platform. Our apps enable support, sales and other professionals to deliver an exceptional customer experience from any device or location. Our 80+ remote employees share a passion for teamwork, fast-paced challenges, flexibility and inclusion. We are proud to be consecutively recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies, and by BuiltIn as one of best companies to work for in the U.S.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to work on our mobile applications as we transform our platform and build a scalable solution for current and future growth. Our vision is to be the communications provider of choice for small and medium businesses by providing simple solutions, integrations, exceptional service and reliability through our relentless efforts to improve our company, client experience, teammates and ourselves. We are looking for curious, driven team members who are excited to help shape the future direction of our client’s technology.
As part of the Development team you will be responsible for determining our clients’s multi-year design and architecture strategy. Successful candidates will have a passion for building reliable mobile applications, a technical background, hands-on experience, and the ability to collaborate with others to drive initiatives forward.
● Collaborate with Tech leadership to develop strategies to execute on priorities and align Development team objectives
● Contribute to defining our client’s Development standards and best practices, architecture patterns and recommended technologies looking at a multi-year horizon
● Designing, architecting and developing scalable applications for our client’s mobile platform.
● Designing and developing test and release processes, validation procedures, programming and documentation for new application features
● Provide guidance to teams on designs, from inception to implementation
● Champion our culture of ownership and responsibility by demonstrating a dedication to meeting objectives
● Mentor developers at all levels
● This is an individual contributor role You might be a good fit if you:
● 5+ years as a professional software developer
● Experience with iOS and Swift
● Proficient in SwiftUI
● Familiar with common Swift design patterns
● Familiar with VoIP frameworks such as CallKit and WebRTC
● Experience with Node.js/Socket.io
● Comfortable writing unit and integration tests
● You are effective at communicating design/engineering trade-offs to product managers and designers
● You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Extra credit if you’re familiar with the AWS ecosystem! Compensation: $145,000 to $200,000 per year plus equity
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States.
● Company equity program
● Monthly stipend to facilitate a comfortable remote work environment
● Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
● Unlimited paid time off
● Paid family leave
● Short-term disability
● 401k plan
● Reimbursement for education and professional development
● Employee assistance program
● Pet insurance