Senior IT Analyst
Location: Englewood, CO – in office
# Positions: 1
Visa Status: Any, as long as they can convert to full-time after 90 days
Length: 90-day CTH
- Spark Hire
- Interview with hiring manager
- Panel Interview
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Senior IT Analyst to join our corporate IT operations team. This is an exciting position in a fast-moving project that requires the ability of candidates to hit the ground running.
- Expedite resolution on Sev1 and priority issues.
- Provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, and troubleshooting to improve, advance, or simplify company business processes;
- Experience supporting 3rd party interfaces.
- Provide 24X7 on call support (rotation);
- Perform System administration tasks (maintaining services, monitoring, etc).
- Write SQL queries.
- Working understanding of Warehouse management processes.
- Experience with production support of a warehouse application (Manhattan SCALE™ preferred).
- Experience applying application patches and custom extensions.
- Ability to analyze data and write data fixes as needed.
- Perform other duties as required: This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.I-EC1
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- A four-year degree in CS or related field with professional software engineering experience, or equivalent
- A desire to learn advanced state-of-the-art cutting-edge technologies.
- An intimate understanding of Warehouse Management System (WMS) software
- Technical knowledge in the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of warehouse management system
- An intuitive ability to troubleshoot.
- 4-8 years’ experience working with an off the shelf warehouse management system.
- 4-8 years’ experience delivering forward thinking solutions.
- 4-8 years’ experience with implementing vendor orchestration solutions.
- Experience supporting integrations between WMS and Oracle ERP applications.
- Experience with Manhattan SCALE™WMS
- Oracle ERP application support experience
- Strong understanding of AWS
< Back to Job Search