Primary responsibilities include:
• Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business/customer problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, developers, QA, Infrastructure and other team members to analyze information and functional requirements, advocate the development process through to implementation, and ensure the delivered product meets business/customer needs
• Collaborate well with the team and with stakeholders/developers/QA/Infrastructure/Security teams during product development through implementation
• Manage stakeholder needs & requests while balancing product roadmap priorities
• Facilitate iteration planning sessions, daily team stand-ups, grooming sessions, and retro
• Track and report on team work completed, capacity, backlog, velocity, etc.
• Forecast product/feature delivery timelines
• Use metrics and feedback to improve team and organization processes, best practices, performance, and delivery
• Assist with deployments and production support issues
• Perform acceptance testing for user stories and features
• Author and maintain related process documentation.
• Understand well Platform Engineering tools and processes Tech landscape.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical degree
• 4-5 years of Product Owner, Product Manager, Project Manager, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Platform or DevOps tools and processes.
• Great communication skills – someone who is exceptional at building trust, persuading stakeholders, inspiring team members, and selling solutions.
• Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment
• At least 1-2 years of experience using Cloud Native tools such as Kubernetes and Docker.
• At least 1-2 years of experience using compute, storage, data, networking, security, and monitoring tools.
• Experience using CA Agile Central, Visio, Postman, Swagger.
• Experience with public cloud service offering (IaaS, PaaS services as well as AWS, Google Cloud etc)
• Knowledge with Virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.).
• Experience with infrastructure and configuration as code solutions, including Terraform, Chef, GitLab CI.
Rate:$60K-$100K/year< Back to Job Search