Job Title: Senior Manager – Insights & Analytics Position
Location: McLean, VA
Are you looking to take your career from good to great? With our company, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining us is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of our family.
Our client is hiring a Senior Manager, Insights & Analytics- Deposits and Digital Payments at our Tysons, Virginia location. The primary purpose of this role is to lead the development of the deposit product and the digital payments strategy through the development of data-based insights across all deposit products – Checking, Savings and Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and digital payment rails. The incumbent will develop growth strategies and work with members of senior management to implement marketing strategies and policy/process improvements to reach the company’s strategic goals. This position will lead a team to develop and conduct marketing analytics, data analytics, financial assessment, business intelligence, and performance reporting. The incumbent will also place particular emphasis on leveraging data mining, modelling and segmentation to develop and improve marketing and retention strategies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
* Lead the analytical team and manage all product/portfolio analysis by leveraging deep quantitative analytics to develop key insights, drive growth and measure performance.
* Employ statistical metrics and models that drive deposit growth while balancing volume, pricing elasticity and interest margin revenue.
* Plan future marketing strategies and partner with Marketing to devise and implement the highest ROI marketing strategies to deliver on deposit growth goals.
* Assess new products, channels, and business partner proposals for potential to increase deposit products.
* Collaborate with Finance, Treasury, Compliance, Legal, Technology, User Experience, Fraud, Operations, and external business partners to drive growth and support deposit strategic goals.
* Support executive management in developing strategic plans for Deposits.
* Remain informed of new ideas, developments, and technologies in consumer banking through publications, membership in professional organizations, and contact with fintechs and other financial institutions.
* Lead the development and automation of MIS reporting across all deposit products – including KPIs by product and establish daily, weekly, and monthly reporting cadence.
* Drive competitive market research and lead a continuous effort to understand industry offerings, influences, trend, and our performance against peers.
* Develop and manage relationships with 3rd party vendors and partners.
* Build and lead a high-performance team that proactively seeks out opportunities to grow and improved deposit product performance. Cultivate a quantitative, data-oriented team culture.
* Lead ad-hoc analyses in support of business recommendations and presentations to the CEO and executive suite.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field is required. MBA or Master’s Degree in a quantitative or related field is highly preferred.
* Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in product strategy and product management in Consumer Finance or a related industry.
* Minimum of four (4) year of experience in analytics and product within a financial services environment – Deposit experience is preferred.
* Minimum of two (2) years of direct management experience.
* Statistical modelling experience including: GBM, logistic and linear regression, decision tree, propensity scoring.
* Excellent written communication skills with the ability to consolidate complex topics and detail into digestible and actionable content for Executive presentations.
* Experience in working in a fast-paced dynamic environment while carrying multiple projects and managing different and often competing priorities.
* Experience driving results using both business and analytical acumen and develop optimal strategies and tactics that achieve business and member experience objectives.
* Highly advanced creativity with an ability to find innovative solutions and plan for future direction
Expert level skills in various data analysis and visualization tools including SQL/SAS/R/Python, Tableau/Monarch, Excel, and experience working with large dataset are required.
* Strong understanding of the US consumer banking landscape is required.
This position will supervise employees.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call is required.< Back to Job Search