Senior Manager of IT Finance & Vendor Management
USD Salary: $140,250 to $189,750
Pay rates: $70-$95 per hour
Location: Meridian, 9603 S. Meridian Blvd, Englewood, CO 80112
Direct Placement: No
Duration: 90 days CTH
Visa: any as long as they can convert to full-time after 90 days.
Start Date: Immediate
Proven expertise in these areas: Contract and Vendor Management, Accounting (need IT Accounting experience), IT Finance, and Telecom Expense
- 30-minute video interview
- Panel Interview
Details of the job:
The IT Finance and Contracts group is looking for a highly motivated leader to guide the IT Accounting, IT Finance, IT Contracts, IT Vendor Management, and IT Telecom Expense Management groups. This seasoned and experienced leader will be comfortable helping define the best-in-class processes and oversee day-to-day operations. They will have proven experience leading similar functions and a staff of 10-20 people within the IT function at a Fortune 200 company. This position works in a high-demand and often ambiguous environment, those comfortable with change and uncertainty will thrive.
- Provide leadership and set the strategic direction, mission, and vision of the IT Finance & Vendor Management capability in alignment with the strategic and operational objectives of the technology organization and the business.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including IT and finance, accounting, sourcing and procurement and legal to develop criteria and best practices.
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to strategic objectives.
- Oversee the project lead for the entire budget process by setting timelines, ensuring all budgets are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time.
- Serve as the leadership-level point of contact between the vendor organization and internal customers that are consuming vendor services and solutions.
- Oversee the maintenance of agreements with vendors and ensure that they are current/up to date and compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintain vendor risk assessments or risk registers in cooperation with risk, privacy, business continuity and security teams (where applicable).
Skills, Experience, and Requirements
- A working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of accounting (including Journal entries, reconciliations, variance analysis, US GAAP)
- Inherent curiosity and eagerness to learn complex and ever evolving businesses
- Advanced computer skills in Excel and experience using Oracle Financials a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (preferably Accounting or Finance)
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 8+ years of progressive accounting or finance experience in growth companies